How to choose face cream
The choice of any cosmetic products begins with learning the lines of a favorite manufacturer. This is the right approach, because products of different companies can react and seriously harm your skin, instead of giving the promised effect.
In one series, all means are perfectly "get along" with each other. So, choosing a face cream, try to take a tonic, cleanser and a Foundation of the same company.
Types of creams for face
Our skin needs proper nourishment no less than the entire body. And although some of nutrients, it still gets through the blood, with age, this is not enough. Besides, it's much more efficient to "feed" the skin on the outside, than to wait until the vitamins get to it from the inside.
No additional power adapters are necessary if you are the owner of dry or Mature skin. Moreover, in addition to vitamins, sunscreens and also contain various minerals, ceramides, phyto-hormones and other substances that enables skin to remain beautiful as long as possible.
Such tools are often designed for night care, because at that time the muscles of the face relaxed as much as possible, and the cream is easier to penetrate the deepest layers of the epidermis.
- A rich vitamin composition;
- Effectively nourish and saturate the skin with essential trace elements;
- Return healthy complexion;
- Have a good moisture retention effect;
- Well relieve irritation;
- Often include components that restore the dermis.
- As a rule, quite greasy and heavy, which can lead to clogged pores;
- May cause delayed allergic reaction, which manifests itself in 2-3 days;
- The owner of oily skin to supply a means at night you can not leave.
Pay attention to the composition of the nutrient cream. Better if it is based on will be present in natural fats of vegetable or animal origin (lanolin, wax, spermaceti).
In its properties and chemical composition, they are the closest to the natural secret skin – unlike mineral components like paraffin wax or petrolatum.
It is believed that hydrate creams have a narrow scope, because it is addressed to dry skin. In fact, with age, as well as in hot climates the need for wetting occurs at all.
Cream, "holding" the precious water in our cells should contain substances such as hyaluronic acid, elastin (if your age is 30+), glycerin, panthenol and vegetable oil.
Other components are introduced into the composition depending on the skin type for which designed:
- Normal to oily dermis will fit toning extracts of green tea, chamomile, licorice.
- When excess sebum should turn to a moisturizing makeup with sea minerals and extracts of algae.
- For dry skin, it is vital to the high content of fats and oils in the cream.
- Usually have a light consistency;
- Quickly absorbed into the skin, not burdening it;
- Give a softening effect;
- Accelerate the regeneration of the skin;
- Some creams do a good job with redness and peeling;
- In addition to hydration provide good nutrition to dry dermis.
- Sometimes can form on the face of a sticky film;
- For winter you need to choose the oily or opt out of its use by day.
Anti-aging creams are improving every year. There has been and a line of 25+, although earlier Mature skin dermis was considered the "forty". With the selection of such means need to be extremely cautious, strictly following age range specified by the manufacturer, even if you look younger (or older) than their years.
At every stage of life aging of the skin takes place according to the scenario, and to stop him, conscious cosmetics must contain certain active substances. Most often anti-aging creams enriched with vitamin complexes, with an emphasis on antioxidants and "beauty vitamins" (A, C, E and F), various acids, exfoliating old cells from the surface of the skin, and UV-filters.
- Slow down skin aging, though not to stop him;
- Nourish the dermis with collagen or stimulate its production;
- Good moisturize and nourish;
- Some of the compounds go with reflective particles, creating a visual effect of rejuvenation;
- Funds in category 45+ and above have a lifting effect;
- There are compositions that are able to lighten age spots.
- Taking advantage of the willingness of women to give up everything for the "elixir of youth", the producers greatly overcharge;
- There is no effect of accumulation creams only work while I use them.
A separate line in anti-age rulers are restorative or regenerative creams. They "teach" the skin alone updated, thereby achieving the effect of rejuvenation and toning the aging of the dermis. But moving to such funds only with the appearance of obvious signs of aging, that is, around the age of 40 years.
Some women neglect the stage of toning is limited to simple care – nutrition and hydration.
In fact, the use of creams-engineers can prevent the fading of the dermis and for a few years to delay the transition to anti-aging cosmetics. Such tools are just necessary if the skin looks dull and tired, gets an earthy tone and becomes flabby.
Toning creams can simultaneously solve the following problems:
- For oily dermis they come with matte and anti-bacterial components.
- For sensitive skin produces hypoallergenic cosmetics with calming effect.
- Very light and non-greasy;
- Contain large amounts of herbal components in complex cares for the skin;
- Speed up the metabolic processes in cells and improve their nutrition;
- Return the dermis elasticity and soften it;
- Reduce pores on face.
- Formulas for toning dry skin is rare in the market;
- Can be a little drying to the epidermis.
The composition of the cream-tonic is composed of various extracts, extracts and essential oils derived from plants: citrus, mint, chamomile, eucalyptus, aloe, green tea, or tea leaves.
Such funds are ideal for daytime use and for use as a makeup base.
This is a "seasonal" cream, designed to not only mitigate, but also to protect the skin from the elements: frost, wind, sunlight. They create on the surface of the dermis additional non-absorbent layer by the inclusion in their composition of lanolin', soft waxes and fatty oils.
Many formulas also contain oxides of zinc which cure is manifested by micro cracks and inflammation on the skin.
- Provide maximum protection of the upper layers of the epidermis from harmful factors;
- Seal moisture in the skin cells;
- Give immediate effect mitigate and reduce flaking on the face;
- In comparison with other types of creams are relatively inexpensive.
- Poorly absorbed;
- Create a feeling of heaviness on the face.
Emollient cream should be used in cold and windy weather, regardless of age. Otherwise, then have to spend a lot of time and money to restore damaged skin.
The first thing to look for on the label of the cream for what skin type it is intended.
- Dry needs more intensive hydration, while oily could do without it (at least up to 30-35 years).
- For the normal dermis is better to choose the formula according to the season – oily for winter and hydrate for summer.
- The hardest thing will women with combination skin type – they will need to choose different means for the individual sections.
More this setting applies to the anti-age cosmetics. But even if you choose a comprehensive remedy for the jar which is specified age limit, it is better not to ignore such a clear warning from the manufacturer.